Tuesday, December 6, 2011


There is everything you know and there is everything that happens. When the two do not line up, you make a choice.







Every time I learn the truth about something, I’m disappointed.










I don’t know how to answer. I know what I think, but words in the head are like voices underwater. They are distorted.





you almost convinced me you were gonna stick around, but everybody knows, almost doesn't count.






 You do this every time. Every time! Do you have some sort of radar? Like, "Oh, she might be happy. It's time to sweep in and shit all over it!"








It's when you're having the worst day ever and the touch of his hand makes everything better.
and if i actually start to matter.. let me know





just because i finally got over you,doesn't mean there aren't days when it all just comes rushing back.





If you can't convince them, confuse them.



we are all programmed to believe that if a guy acts like a total jerk that means he likes you.





"I woke up in the morning and I didn’t want anything, didn’t do anything, couldn’t do it anyway, just lay there listening to the blood rush through me and it never made any sense, anything."
- Richard Siken







I know we're good together. You're the only person I can be myself with, even if I don't know who the hell that is.





You see, when a girl decides that you’re her friend, you’re no longer a dating option. You become a complete non-sexual entity in her eyes, like a brother - or a lamp.







if you hold back feelings because you're afraid of getting hurt, you end up hurting, anyway.






i’ve been through hell and back, but just because i made it doesn’t mean it was ever okay.