Monday, July 9, 2012



I felt like crying but nothing came out. it was just a sort of sad sickness, sick sad, when you can’t feel any worse. I think you know it. I think everybody knows it now and then, but I think I have known it pretty often, too often.







I love it when you are with someone, and sitting there with them and they just grab your hand, and hold it. Slipping their fingers between yours and you are instantly aware that this is someone that cares about me. You don’t even have to speak words it is just known by the way they touch you.










I’ve lost so many people. Some I left on purpose and never looked back. Some were taken from me, and I never said goodbye.





"Because there’s nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it’s sent away."