Tuesday, October 26, 2010

To: My Number One Fan

The time I told you about updating this blog, I know like me you too, were very excited. You have always read everything I post online. You have always been very supportive and for that, among others, I love you.

We have been together for almost seven (7) months already and so far, no arguments have affected us in anyway. I know there were times when both of us were being stubborn only because one wants the other to remind that we are fighting for a love we deserve. You had me at my worst, and you still see me impressively beautiful. You had me at the ugliest face I can ever show and yet, I remain to be your number one crush.
Everything happened fast, not to mention very convenient for you. We might have rushed things. We might have overreacted. We thought for a second may be we were just lonely and bored and we enjoyed each other's presence. However above and over these things, we know we felt love for one another. A love we want. A love we dreamed of. And we both gave in six (6) months ago... and i know i made the right decision to let you in despite it all.

These past few weeks, people became a problem for us, to you most especially. You were jealous and thought I was giving in. You distrusted me. and at some point considered me flirt. I understand that maybe at a man's point of view, I was flirting but truly I was just being friendly. However, no matter how hard I explained, still it remained as a problem. 

I love you so screw them. I'd rather have no friends than not having you at all. Someone reminded me not to give you everything and reserve something for myself like a backbone. I tried just in case, but I can't. You were everything. I tell you everything. I do everything you want.

Last night before retiring to bed, you asked me how much of my love is left? I don't know exactly. What I do know, is the love I felt from that first day is the same love i am feeling as I speak. I love you. and I shall see you soon.