Friday, October 29, 2010

two years ago..


two year ago, things were hard for me. i had suffered depression for months and with people around me didn't seem to help. i was out of college and unemployed. i had to depend on my brothers who I know are having a hard time themselves. i was an instant burden to bear actually. i would spend my time watching TV and spend my night staring at the ceiling. sleep and i were having issues as well during these times. for people who didn't know I had to leave my hometown and live with my brothers which somehow brought me to this situation. i have always loved it there and i have no plans in leaving. but i had to. i avoided my phone. i avoided the computer. i avoided everyone. in this new home, i had no friends. hell i don't go outside. i was just there. just there...