Wednesday, February 9, 2011

 

I’m in one of those moods that nothing is really wrong in my life, but my brain keeps on insisting that there is.. Or maybe it’s my heart that’s doing the insisting?! I can’t really tell.. You know that feeling?

 

 

As hard as it was to move on, I think I’m finally okay with how we are. At some point, we both wish we didn’t ignore each other like that. I’ll be forgiving you, just like you were forgiving me. People make mistakes, second chances are okay. It’s like a weight has just been lifted, I can finally breathe and not worry about what he will say, or when he would’ve finally stopped ignoring me. Because now I no longer care.

 

 

 And its true, there’s a lesson to everything if you look for it. There’s a reason you’re going through this, and if you pay attention, you’ll never have to feel this way again.