Friday, March 4, 2011

Her life was beginning to make sense again although she could not admit that she was enjoying it. Her mind was clear and her heart was not constantly as heavy. Only when she thought about him. She knew she would survive it. Eventually the heart repairs.

 

 

 

My heart didn’t break into a thousand pieces after he left. Instead, I realized everything he didn’t do. He didn’t want to hear my stories. He didn’t ask questions. He didn’t smile when I talked to him. He didn’t hug me out of the blue to make me feel good. His hugs were always preamble to something else and after he was gone I began to wonder if he ever really knew me at all.

 

 

 

 

It’s not just a physical attraction, I love him for every single thing he is. Every word he says, every step he takes. This is something that will never die. I have tried to stay reasonable with this, but I just can’t anymore. I just can’t.