Thursday, March 10, 2011

You can’t blame me for trying. I’ve gone through seasons waiting for you with nothing changing but the weather, and I want to say that I’m okay being alone and I want to show you I’m okay being alone, but even if I said it, I wouldn’t mean it. To be quite honest, the only thing getting me through these days is the false hope that things are going to be okay, that they’re going to get better, but without you, I’m never okay.

 

 

 

 

It’s been a long time since I’ve actually enjoyed the sunset. I like all the colors mixing into each other. I am getting better, slowly, and things are starting to look up. Sometimes you might even see me cracking a true honest-to-god smile. It’s rare but it happens more often now. And even if no one else notices, I do. And that is all that really matters.